Thursday, May 20, 2004

Close, but no cigar

Well I got my laptop to connect to the Panera network, once. But when it brings up its first web page with "Click OK on the button below to get online", there was no button. The page didn't fully load. And from there I couldn't get things to reinitialize.

So... I was close. I was on the network, I was receiving a strong signal at 11.5 Mb, but I just couldn't get online. I'm going to have to do some reading and try again.

We got to DIA an hour before Tif's plane left (small airline, so that shouldn't have been a problem) and I made my way back to town. Now here at work. It was great having her around for 3 weeks, even if we were all sick part of the time and didn't get to do all the cooking we wanted to do, or sushi. But next time. She'll be back for a week or so around August 1st... to see VAN HALEN (YAH!), and visit. What a kid. She rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i dont have blog but i have a xanga so thats y im posting annonymous, but ya, kool blog!