Thursday, May 13, 2004

My profile picture

So, I experimented with putting a profile picture out there. Not the greatest picture... but not surprisingly I don't take that many pictures of myself. This one was taken in Cozumel early this year, right after snorkeling. So, I'm wet, etc.

Got the picture on the web, hooked into my profile, etc. But when it comes up I noticed that Anglefire replaces it with their own text. :-(

Hmm... after looking at this again, I realized that it is totally hosed. At first my picture was on my complete profile, and it was here for a minute and then updated with the angelfire text. But now it seems that it has been totally replaced. Drag.

That kind of thing works ok if you are posting a large page, but not so well for this kind of thing. Just moving me closer to getting my own web site. (I never move too fast, in case you haven't figured that out by now).

BTW: Editting from my home computer (which I hardly every use). Will be picking my new laptop up around 9:00 AM...

No comments: