Saturday, May 15, 2004

Old Hardware

Spent quite to much time this morning getting my old hardware (monitor and keyboard) hoooked up to my laptop. I'm not sure I had to download new drivers for my NEC monitor... but it wasn't display well at all. So I downloaded some and then finally realized that I needed to set the resolution to 1024 x 768. Once size for my home monitor, one for my work monitor (1280 x 1024) and one for my laptop (1400 x 1050).

Resolutions come a long way since 800 x 640. :-)

And for some reason my old keyboard would not respond at all. So I just stole the one off the home computer (I'm sure Jaime will be happy about that!). I'll have to put it back when I'm done. I've got some newer spare keyboards at work, I guess I'll swap out my acient IBM for a newer Compact keyboard. Should work.

No comments: