Monday, May 10, 2004

New Blogger Problems

Well the new blogger has some very cool features. One of them is comments. Blogger now supports comments directly! And it looks like they work pretty cool, have some nice features with them, etc. Unfortunately I'm having trouble getting them working. I'm thinking it might have something to do with my current template (which is pretty old). I may have to upgrade my template.

Anyway, for now I've turned off HaloScan comments and therefore have no comments. Also, my formatting is slightly messed up for some reason (indentation). I tried fixing it from home and republishing... but I keep getting timeout issues. So, I guess it will just have to wait until lunch-time today.

And besides comments they have a lot of other cool new features as well. I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of them all, when I get some time!

Check back this afternoon... Maybe things will look better!

1 comment:

James said...

OK... so apparently I've got comments some what working. I think they aren't working for old pages, since I can't get my entire blog republished. Also, there is a way to put them on their own page. Oh well... I'll have to keep playing with it!