Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Stupid browser differences

So Tif sends me mail and says, "Hey... what's up with your blog? I tried to go to archives and it isn't working. I thought you said "Links", "Previous Posts" and "Archives" were drop downs. They act just like text."

Hmm... works fine for me with Mozilla. So I bring up IE and sure enough, my blog doesn't look near as cool and worse yet none of my drop-downs work. :-(

I don't have time to figure this out right now... so, if you really want an archive you can type it in. They follow the same format: __01_worship-junky_archive.html. For instance, last months would be http://worship-junky.blogspot.com/2004_04_01_worship-junky_archive.html.
And the good thing about going an archived blog is that it uses my old template, so you won't have the dropdown problem.

Sorry about this...

No comments: