Thursday, May 20, 2004

Geek experiement

Being the Geek that I am... and having a daughter who is a geek as well... or at least thinks geeky things are cool. (Quick aside: Tif, when she was probably 16 or so, telling me about standing in the card aisle, cracking up about a Dilbert card. She puts it back, the guy next to her picks it up, looks at it, looks at her straight faced and sets it back down. "Some people just don't get it Dad.")

Today, if I have time, I'm going to try a geek experiment. Tif is leaving today :-(, and I'm taking her up to DIA :-) (good ride together). We'll be stopping at Panera Bread for breakfast. Some of their locations have hotspots. Turns out ours does... a quick pic of Tif, jump on the web, upload the pic, and volia! A live pic sitting in a restaurant drinking Chia Lattes and eating pastry. So, later this morning there will either be a picture of Tif, or later me explaining the problems I'm ran into. Hopefully it will all go smooth... HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?

No comments: