Saturday, May 15, 2004

Template change

Yeah... so what else is new huh? I liked the "rounded" template, which I'm still basically using - I just had to get rid of the rounded corners. I finally figured out how they were doing that. They have images which are the "rounded" part that match the background color. So... gray background, gray "rounded corner" on a dark red title, and you've got a dark red title with rounded corners. But when I changed my background color, then I had a dark peach title, on a peach background, with a gray corner... Didn't look so good.

I'm basically using the color scheme I had before - which was from the flames. I picked those because of "WorshipJunky" - on fire, flames... Doesn't look much like flames now, but *someday* maybe I'll draw some stuff, get somewhere that can host the images, and display them. Just messing with it a bit at a time.

I don't think I'll try and republish more than the index. So, the "current" page will look one way, and the old pages will look another. But that's ok for now.

No comments: