Thursday, May 27, 2004

Ista Weyr

Ista Weyr is one of the original Weyrs on Pern. Tif has currently joined the ranks of the unemployed (getting ready for their vacationing they'll be doing this fall, etc.) and has much more time to be on-line. One of the things she does is PernMUSH, and Ista is the Weyr she has chosen to join.

Cool stuff. I'll have to take a closer look when I get more time. I've read all the Pern books and have passed my love of Dragons on to my kids. Cool. :-)

Aside: To add the Pern link above, I goggled Pern and then followed that link. As I scrolled down thread started falling on my screen. It totally creeped me out. How bizzare... to someone unfamiliar with Pern, it would have just seemed like little worms or something. But it really creeped me out. I guess Pern is in my blood more than I knew!

No comments: