Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Things seen at lunch

Browsing blogs while I'm eating lunch. Still getting over the flu (man, what a killer - something like 10 or 11 days now!). I'm eating Japanese, because bland seems to work well. Miso and Edamame... with a CA roll thrown in just to see how it works.

Anyway, browsing and seeing a number of interesting things:
  • CDC BMI calculator - yikes... 30.1
  • Harvard - The Way We Eat Now - according to this a BMI of > 30 is obese... Hey, I've lost weight during the flu, I'm sure I'm "just" overweight now. :-( (Make a mental note to get serious on diet).
  • Jeffery Veen discusses pork chops - Hmm... pork chops, those sound good. (Don't forget - DIET)
  • Context, not Navigation - interesting on a number of levels, as a blog designer, web designer, and as a cognative scientist.

No comments: