Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Wow - how easy is that?

So, I'm about to go lay down and I figure I'll read a few blogs real quick. I bring up evhead and I notice a picture. Cool, he's had pictures before. I keep thinking I want to set up a photo-blog. I'd do it on Blogger, but they don't offer free image uploads (and I'm all into free). So usually I post them on my web-site, which is a bit of a pain. Edit the picture, get it sized for the web, upload it to my web site, then post a link on Blogger. Not impossible... but a bit of a pain.

Anyway, so I'm looking at ev's photo and I notice this little icon next to it. So I click on it...
What is Hello? No uploading. No awkward attachments. Chat and view pictures instantly. Hello is always FREE.
And then I notice "Post pictures to your blog. Hello + Blogger". So I click on that and see:
How much does this cost?
Through our partnership with Google, we are offering all Blogspot members free image hosting.

So I created a user name and password, downloaded Hello, brought it up, typed in my blog address... and now I've got pictures on my Blog!

This is SO easy. Seriously, if you use Blogger (and most of you that blog and read this do), you should DEFINATELY try it out.

I am constantly amazed at all the free stuff out there. Very cool.

2 comments:

Michael Child said...

I must say james, it is looking quite professional now. All this CSS and HTML is still confusing me. But your blog is looking great now!

James said...

Thanks! I'll have to show you some of it next time I'm over.